Do You Trust Your Data?
The insurance industry will be investing $2.6b in digital transformation projects by 2021.The reasons why the insurance industry lags behind in projects:
• IT budgets have not grown (avg. 3.8% in 2020 – most legacy maintenance)
• Lacking vision re WHY need to change
• Not yet challenged by disruptor
• Roadmaps tactical and not strategic (process optimisation over business model transformation)
• Culture = inherent lack of appetite for risk
Vice President of Solutions Engineering
The Data Accuracy market (traditionally defined in terms of Data Quality and Master Data Management) is currently undergoing a paradigm shift from complex, monolithic, on-prem solutions to nimble, lightweight, cloud-first solutions. As the production of data accelerates, the costs associated with maintaining bad data will grow exponentially and companies will no longer have the luxury of putting data quality concerns on the shelf to be dealt with...